IT services automation with MSPComplete
BitTitan MSPComplete helps you document and standardize delivery with Runbooks. Centralize, automate, and execute scripts in the cloud. Benchmark performance and identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
Problematic IT services delivery today
Engineers create new copies of scripts at each customer deployment. When running scripts, they jump between sources of documentation and software. Execution is dependent on a local machine.
- Script storage is decentralized and inefficient.
- Script execution requires local resources.
Engineers often follow their own processes. Scripts and procedures, if documented at all, are saved to local drives, which can lead to outdated versions being deployed to customers.
- Practices are undocumented or decentralized.
- Inconsistent delivery hurts customer satisfaction.
Service delivery is binary: Pass or fail. Without insight into how well employees perform tasks, IT services providers are unable to optimize the delivery process to make it more efficient and profitable.
- Metrics for task and service delivery are necessary.
- No metrics on performance over time or between employees.
IT services delivery with MSPComplete
Create automated tasks with PowerShell scripts. Configure them to run in one click or automatically.
- Centralize script storage in line with delivery documentation.
- Run scripts in the cloud through the platform.
- Receive notifications when scripts complete or fail.
Create and manage Runbooks. Compare estimated and actual costs of services.
- Upload existing service documentation, modify existing templates from a growing Library, or build Runbooks from scratch.
- Document detailed, step-by-step information with rich text, hyperlinks, images, code blocks, and contextual information.
- Have immediate access to any changes deployed to Runbooks within your workgroup.
Assign tasks to individuals and functional teams. Benchmark performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- View employee performance over time and compare with the performance of other employees.
- Make services more cost effective by finding and replacing costly, time-consuming tasks.
- Understand which services are the most profitable.